Hello 'Future' Inside sales agent!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note...
We are a Top-Producing Team! Looking for Motivated, Dedicate, Full-time Team players to join us in our Real Estate adventures!
Are you Driven, Diligent, Determined, Goal Oriented, Ethical, Self-Motivated, Focused & Ready to Win? If so, we should at least have a conversation, don’t you think? (Hint: the correct answer is, “Yes, of course we should!”).
WARNING: We are Searching for Talent (proven, emerging & potential). Our team is not for everyone! We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most, and you will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success.
- Must be "all in"; committed to team standards, ideals & expectations.
- Must be a quick learner, self motivated, organized (able to follow organizational models).
- Must maintain professional image/demeanor.
- Must be teachable/flexible.
If this type of environment sounds exciting and motivating, check out our definition of Talent, and let’s move forward!
Check out this quick list that describes what we provide:
- On-Going PRODUCTIVITY COACHING customized to you!
- Closing Gifts.
- AWESOME Client Appreciation Parties!
- Full-time Transaction Coordinator & Office Manager (goodbye paperwork!!).
- All office/supply fees covered!
- Enjoyable, upbeat, positive small-team environment. Great synergy and encouragement!
- Remember what a vacation is? You can now! Mental Health benefit of being on a supportive, dynamic and growing team!
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Team & Individual Financial Incentives.
- Opportunity for hourly work is often available.
- And, of course, AND ABUNDANCE OF LEADS!
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Inside Sales Agent and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's move forward.
If you're ready to increase your success in real estate, then let’s schedule a time for a confidential conversation.
Enter your name, email and phone number in the form below.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.